Safe Festival Campaign
Conducted at Holi, Ganesh Chaturthi, and Diwali.
This campaign encourages people to protect the environment and builds awareness of the use of eco-friendly materials. It also involves conducting workshops for the same cause.
The campaign supports A Hundred Hands’ member organization-Ecoexist- with their NaturalHoliColours and Eco Ganeshas
- March (opt for natural non toxicHolicolours- or make your own)
- August/ September (make and take Ganeshas!)
- October (make your own diyas, wrapping paper etc)
- Dec- Xmas time (make your own gift boxes from recycled material)
- The Campaign also extends to Corporates.
Safe Festival Diwali Bazaar was also supported by Assetz Whitefield Homes where we were able to give the Artist Members a free a space and also teach kids to make their own diwali gifts.