A Hundred Hands wears many hats.
Our activities seek to:
- Provide a venue where artists can showcase and sell their work, both on- and offline.
- Identify new selling opportunities directly and indirectly.
- Help preserve and evolve traditional arts as a vital component of our cultural heritage and diversity.
- Help artists enhance their overall product offerings and experience through product design, communication, raw material sourcing, packaging, literature, demonstrations and market links.
- Facilitate a community platform of people and artists interested in handmade and recycled products to build cross-linkages of products, skills and ideas at the local, regional and national levels.
- Raise awareness, appreciation and sensitivity among the general public for handmade/ homemade art, crafts and food by offering a variety of such products at a given time.
- Support projects directly linked to the quality of life and working facilities of artists in backward communities.
- Encourage recycling and package development.